MITCalc Worm Gear Calculation is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2017-07-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Geometric design and strength check of worm gear. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of gearing dimensions.
- Automatic transmission design with minimum input requirements.
- Design for safety coefficients entered.
- Calculation of a table of proper solutions.
- Calculation of complete geometrical parameters.
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Gearing design for precise centre-line distance.
- Auxiliary calculations (heating, shaft design).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: ANSI/AGMA 6022-C93 (Revision of AGMA 341.02), ANSI/AGMA 6034-B92 (Revision of ANSI/AGMA 6034-A87), DIN 3996, DIN 3975-1, DIN 3975-2 and others.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
MITCalc Worm Gear Calculation (version 1.18) has a file size of 2.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1653 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.